Home remedies for clear skin that are natural and cheap must be your first choice before starting with medications or special creams. Good, clear skin is the obsession of everyone, but beauty products are expensive and not so useful. Unless you have severe or persistent acne, there is no need to rush to dermatologist and spend hundreds of dollars on treatments.You can start with trying a few home remedies for clear skin.
7 Home Remedies For Clear Skin
If you open your cabinet, you will find a lot of home remedies for clear skin that can really help without any side effects, including:
1. Tea Tree Oil: Its antimicrobial properties can treat mild to moderate acne.
2. Green Tea Extract: Applying 2 percent green tea extract twice a day can protect your skin.
3. Aloe Vera: Applying 50 percent aloe vera gel for 8 weeks can clear up acne. It also soothes sunburns.
4. Honey: The antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of honey can keep moisture within the skin and prevent breakouts and infections.
5. Coconut Oil: It moisturizes your skin.
6. Castor Oil: It is used as gentle oil cleanser to clean your skin and kill bacteria.
7. Aspirin: Applying aspirin topically on pimples can treat them and unclog pores. It can also soften your skin.