This recipe of Lamb steak grilled is so easy to make and very suitable for a solo dinner after a long day working.
Time of preparation:
Not more than 30 minutes
Time of cooking the Lamb steak grilled
From 10 to 30 minutes
Only 1 person
The ingredients of Lamb steak grilled include:
- 200gm/7oz trimmed boneless lamb leg steak
- 100gm/3.5oz blanched and drained broccoli
- Two crushed garlic cloves
- One picked spring rosemary leaves
- Two tbsp olive oil
- Salt (the desired quantity)
- Black pepper (it is better to be freshly ground)
- Two tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 30gm/1oz melted butter
Method of cooking:
- Inside a big bowl, put the steak, garlic, olive oil and rosemary and leave them for at least ten minutes or more if you can.
- Heat a suitable pan to very hot then remove the steak from the previous mix and add to it salt and pepper.
- Griddle the steak for two minutes on each side if you prefer medium-rare steak or more if you want it well-cooked.
- Remove the meat from the pan and let it rest.
- Put the broccoli in the pan and cook it.
- Add the broccoli to the grilled steak in the serving plate and garnish them with parsley and the melted butter.
Enjoy the Lamb steak grilled with broccoli and rosemary butter